Maths Teacher required for a small Ofsted "Outstanding" school in Birmingham. We are looking to recruit an outstanding Maths Teacher to join their Maths department at this truly remarkable school, with excellent staff retention and a dynamic, proactive and talented team. You will be joining a school that excels all expectations and provides an excellent environment for its students to achieve great results.
The school are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced QTS Maths Teacher
- Happy to get involved with the whole of school life
- A great role model and inspire pupils and teaching staff alike
- Experienced in a high performing secondary school
- Able to teach confidently from KS3-4
- Working with highly talented students
- Passionate for teaching and learning
This school have a fantastic reputation and are looking for an individual who is able to uphold their brilliant standards.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunity to enjoy career progression
- Highly academic children with exceptional behaviour
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy