NQT Maths Teacher for fantastic school in Coventry who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join them in the new academic year. They are an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding features in Coventry that are wanting to recruit a strong Maths teacher to maintain the standards of teaching of the school.
This school have gone through some fantastic changes and are a brilliant place to work - celebrating some of the best support and CPD available.
This school is looking for someone who:
- Is an NQT Maths Teacher or
- QTS Maths Teacher
- Is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4 Maths
- Shows a real love for Maths and is looking for a long-term role
- Has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
We are ooking for a MATHS TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Renato.Harvey@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.