The Education network are working with a school in Bordesley Green, who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join their Maths department in February half-term. The school are 'Oftsed Requires Improvement’ however they have a dynamic and very supportive staff network. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain some Maths Teacher experience within the friendly and enthusiastic department.
The school are looking for a Maths Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT Maths Teacher
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Hard working to seamlessly fit into the team
- Has previous experience in a maths environment
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs
- Can demonstrate communication skills
The Education Network are looking for a Maths Teacher - QTS or NQT for this school with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Support from a dynamic, focussed leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A great school setting in which to work
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.