Exciting new opportunity for an outstanding Maths Teacher to join a fantastic Academy in the Sparkbrook area rated ‘Ofsted Good’ in all areas. The school have a focus on preparing their friendly, helpful students for modern life outside of school. The Academy has a large number of schools across Birmingham within the group, they share and learn from each other with a focus on staff growth.
The ideal Maths Teacher will be:
- NQT or QTS Maths Teacher
- Reflective to continually improve their own practise
- Able to tailor the lesson to the student’s needs
- Determined, resilient and motivated
- Able to Align their vision with the schools high expectations
- Able to show evidence of raising attainment in the subject
The Education Network are looking for a Maths Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Ofsted Good’ school with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return you will receive:
- Recognition for hard work
- High quality training
- Small class sizes, meaning a reduced level of marking than usual
- A choice of development courses tailored to you
- Dedicated co-planning time two time per week
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.