The Education network are working with a fantastic school in Moseley, who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join their Maths department in January 2019. The school are ‘Oftsed Good’ in all areas who rarely have vacancies due to their dynamic and inspiring staff support network. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain some Maths Teacher experience within the friendly and enthusiastic department.
The school are looking for a Maths Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT Maths Teacher
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Hard working to seamlessly fit into the team
- Has previous experience in a maths environment
- Experience at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs
The Education Network are looking for a Maths Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- A lead role in the curriculum development
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance on (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.