The Education network are working with a school in Edgbaston, who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join their Maths department in January 2019. The school is a high achieving mixed secondary school who consistently celebrate above average levels of attainment from Key Stage 3-5. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain some Maths Teacher experience within the friendly and enthusiastic department.
The school are looking for a Maths Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT Maths Teacher
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Hard working to seamlessly fit into the team
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs up to A level
- Can demonstrate communication skills
- Able to raise students achievements in Maths
The Education Network are looking for a Maths Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Ofsted Good’ school with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Small classrooms with a lot of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A lead role in the curriculum development
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance on (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.