The Education network are working with a school in Edgbaston, who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join their Maths department in January 2019. The school is a high achieving mixed secondary school who consistently celebrate above average levels of attainment from Key Stage 3-5. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain some Maths Teacher experience within the friendly and enthusiastic department. We appreciate how busy you at this time of year so have extended our opening hours until 8pm so you can talk to us at a time to suit you.
The school are looking for a Maths Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT Maths Teacher
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Hard working to seamlessly fit into the team
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs up to A level
- Can demonstrate communication skills
- Able to raise students achievements in Maths
The Education Network are looking for a Maths Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Ofsted Good’ school with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Small classrooms with a lot of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A lead role in the curriculum development
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.