LOOKING FOR A HISTORY TEACHING POSITION AT A PROGRESSIVE SCHOOL
The Education Network are working with a school in Solihull who are looking for a History Teacher to join their History department in September 2019. The schools GCSE an KS3 students exceed the national average marks consistantlt each year. The are looking for a History Teacher to at least maintain this level of teaching in their department.
The school are looking for a History Teacher who:
- Is a QTS History Teacher
- Is enthusiastic and ambitious
- A team player who will share the school ethos
- Can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Experience at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Has the ability to tailor lessons to students needs
- Is a team player, getting involved with pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.