Head of Science required for a small Ofsted "Outstanding" in Birmingham. We are looking to recruit an outstanding Head of Science to join the team at this truly remarkable school, with excellent staff retention and a dynamic, proactive and talented team. You will be joining a school that excels all expectations and provides an excellent environment for its students to achieve great results.
As Head of Science you will be joining the middle leadership team and be an integral part in guiding the department forward. The Leadership team are known for their ability to inspire and motivate both staff and students, and have a tendency to promote from within, making this an ideal opportunity for a Head of Science that is looking for the next step in their career.
The school are looking for someone who:
- Current Head of Science, or
- Experienced QTS Science Teacher
- Happy to get involved with the whole of school life
- Show leadership capabilities and capacity to support NQTs
- Continual development of the curriculum to ensure high-performance levels
- Be a great role model and inspire pupils and teaching staff alike
- Have experience in a large high performing secondary school
- Able to teach confidently from KS3-5
- Working with highly talented students
- Show a real passion for teaching and learning
- Demonstrate capacity to perform at the highest level
This school have a fantastic reputation and are looking for an individual who is able to uphold their brilliant standards.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunity to enjoy career progression
- Highly academic children with exceptional behaviour
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy