The Education Network are working with an ‘Ofsted Outstanding’ school who are looking are looking for a Head of English to join their English department. The Outstanding school is located in North Birmingham and are looking to fill the role ASAP. They have a very high staff retention rate with a tendency to promote within which is shown by the previous Head of Department being promoted for the second time.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS English Teacher or HoD
- Must be able to teach to a high standard
- Is able to teach to A Level
- Good classroom practitioner
- Dynamic and Academic
The Education Network are looking for a QTS English Teacher or a Head of Department for their Head of English role at this ‘Outstanding School’.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- Highly academic children with exceptional behaviour
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.