An Ofsted “Outstanding” secondary school are looking for a Geography Teacher to join their team and teach Key Stage 3 & 4.The Leadership has been identified as outstanding, and they are passionate to ensure that every child is inspired and motivated to have the highest aspirations.
Staff are ambitious and have been highly successful in ensuring that the high standards of the school are maintained. This school is well respected and has a track record of achieving fantastic results. Behaviour is exemplary and the school are determined to pay a teacher what they are worth, money is not an object. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Geography Teacher who is looking to continue their progression.
- Teaching Geography to KS3 & 4
- Aid Planning and developing the Geography curriculum
- Working with highly talented students
- Show a real passion for teaching and learning
- Demonstrate capacity to perform at the highest level
Ideally, you will:
- Be open to further progression opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate a record of attaining fantastic results
- Be passionate, dedicated and engaging
- Be a fully Qualified English Teacher with a relevant degree
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Geography Teacher who is looking to join an organisation that is professional, inspirational and dedicated to providing its students with a high standard of education. Located in North Birmingham this is an easy commute from Perry Barr, Handsworth, Walsall, West Bromwich and Birmingham City Centre.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy