The Education Network are working with a large mainstream secondary school in Wolverhampton to recruit a high calibre Geography Teacher. The school are part of an outstanding academies trust, and their levels of attainment are exceptional - hence why they need teachers who can meet the standards of teaching and learning.
This school is looking for:
• QTS or NQT Geography Teacher
• Able to trial immediately
• A teacher who can create a positive working environment with effective behaviour management
In addition to a brilliant working environment, this school offers:
• An excellent setting in which to work
• Flexible working conditions
• A highly achieving department to work in
• CPD every week
• Excellent public transport links
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.