FRENCH & SPANISH TUTOR FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
WORK FROM HOME
Urgently required French & Spanish Tutor for Virtual Learning Environment – You will be responsible for developing online course material for the French & Spanish A Level Curriculum. This great opportunity would suit a teacher that is looking to utilise subject knowledge but in a role with a better work/life balance.
You will be:-
- A QTS French & Spanish Teacher or French & Spanish Lecturer
- Used to working at KS5 – A level
- Able to create course content for online learners
- Happy to work either from home of be office based as part of the team
- Used to working under your own guidance
- Capable of producing good course work for virtual learners
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rate of pay
- Flexible working environment
- Working as part of a great team
- The opportunity to explore the virtual learning environment
Not for you, please refer a friend and earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice when we place them in this or alternative roles offered by The Education Network.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000 .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.