Interviews will be held locally for the role of English Teacher. This local Academy is looking for an English Teacher NQT or QTS for an immediate start. You will be joining a great team who are proud of the fabulous results they are achieving in terms of rising A – C Grades and A Levels. There is a confident atmosphere at this school, which has some fantastic facilities and importantly an teaching and learning team that are ambitious for success. Grades are higher than the national average which is a source of great pride for the school who are looking for an English Teacher NQT or QTS to join what is a pretty inspirational team. The SLT are supportive and behaviour management policies are at the cornerstone of many of their great achievements. Simply put pupils are there to learn and develop into accomplished young adults so there is zero tolerance for challenging or poor pupil conduct. This a successful learning environment for success orientated teaching staff, could this be you?
You will be:-
- NQT or QTS English Teacher
- Able to teacher KS3 & KS4 English to a good standard
- Happy to take on board some KS5 teaching as the opportunity arises
- Able to demonstrate at interview the level of success required for this role
- An accomplished teacher who can be really creative in developing rewarding lessons
- A confident communicator who is able to inspire a love of English in all its forms
- Ambitious for pupil attainment and not afraid to push pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Able to have some fun in the classroom and make the learning journey a great experience for pupils across all key stages
In return you will enjoy:-
- Great career prospects
- Working in an Outstanding School
- Permanent pay to scale from day one
- Prompt interview and hiring process
- Opportunity for Induction for NQT
- Great facilities
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias. firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.