The Education Network are working with an ‘Ofsted Good’ school in Walsall, who are looking for a strong, reliable English Teacher to join their Humanities department in January 2019. The school has some very able pupils who will flourish even more with the right support. The ideal English Teacher will maintain and aspire to improve the standards of teaching at the school.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS English Teacher
- NQT’s are considered
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching
- Can think outside the box
- Continually wanting to learn
- Transparent and open team player
The Education Network are looking for an English Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic support network and opportunities.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- A form tutor role where allocated
- Contribution to the academies extracurricular programme
- Leadership responsibilities given by the Head or Director of Humanities and Social Sciences
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield@theeducationnetwork or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance on (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.