The Education Network are working with a progressive school in Solihull who exceed the national average results in GCSe and KS3 consistantly. They are looking for an English Teacher to joing their English departmetn in September 2019 to miantain and improve their standards of teaching and learning.
The school are looking for an English Teacher who:
- Is an NQT or QTS English Teacher
- Is enthusiastic and ambitious
- Can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Has experience at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Has the ability to tailor lessons to students needs
- Is a team player, getting involved with pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.