The Education Network are working with an 'Ofsted Outstanding' school in Edgbaston, who are looking for an English Teacher to join their English department in February 2019. The school is a high achieving private, mixed secondary school who consistently celebrate above average levels of attainment from Key Stage 3-5. They follow the national curriculum with class sizes of 15 pupils. Even though the classes are smaller than average, the level of proactiveness and ability of teaching will rival that of a state school with a larger classroom.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS English Teacher
- NQT’s are considered
- Is capable of teaching up to A Level
- Proactive, energetic, hard worker
- Committed to get involved with learning support
- Focussed on teaching GCSE but opportunities to teach A Level are available.
The Education Network are looking for an English Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Outstanding School’ with a fantastic support network and small classes.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- A great school setting in which to work
- Support from a dynamic, focused leadership team
- Small classrooms with a lot of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.