The Education Network are working with a good school in Dudley, who are looking for an English Teacher to join their English department in January 2019. The school is rated ‘Ofsted Good’ while having just under 1000 students enrolled, of which a large number represent over 20 different nationalities. We appreciate how busy you at this time of year so have extended our opening hours until 8pm so you can talk to us at a time to suit you.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS English Teacher
- NQT English Teachers are considered
- Proactive, energetic, hard worker
- Transparent and open team player
- Can support the whole school initiatives designed to raise standards
The Education Network are looking for an English Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic support network and small classes.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- A great school setting in which to work
- Support from a dynamic, focused leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and environment
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.