English Teacher and KS4 Lead required for Ofsted “Outstanding” secondary school located in East Birmingham. This truly outstanding school are looking for an English Teacher to join the team and take responsibility for leading Key Stage 4. The Leadership has been identified as outstanding, and they are passionate to ensure that every child is inspired and motivated to have the highest aspirations.
Staff are ambitious and have been highly successful in ensuring that the high standards of the school are maintained. This school is well respected and has a track record of achieving fantastic results. Behaviour is exemplary and the school have offered a TLR for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity for an English Teacher who is looking to continue their progression.
- Leading a highly successful English Department
- Motivating and Mentoring NQTs and less experienced teachers
- Providing support for disadvantaged children
- Planning and developing the English curriculum
Ideally, you will:
- Have leadership experience
- Be open to further progression opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate a record of attaining fantastic results
- Be passionate, dedicated and engaging
- Be a fully Qualified English Teacher with a relevant degree
This is a brilliant opportunity for an English Teacher who is looking to join an organisation that is professional, inspirational and dedicated to providing its students with a high standard of education.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy