The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Bordesley Green that is looking to strengthen their English Department with a competent NQT or QTS English Teacher. They are looking for a teacher who can hit the ground running, and maintain the high attainment rates of the school.
This school is looking for:
- An NQT English Teacher
- A teacher able to cover English up to Key Stage 4
- A competent teacher with an English-based degree
- A teacher who can create a positive working environment with effective behaviour management
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in September 2019. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
Although the school is in Bordesley Green, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.