TO UPS 3
This is a brand new opportunity for a September start in this progressive, local school. English Teacher, KS3 & KS4. Leadership at the school has been commended by Ofsted and you can be assured of exceptional support. The school takes recruitment seriously and although ideally looking for a full-time permanent NQT or QTS English Teacher they would be prepared to consider, part-time or job share in order to find the right teaching staff for this lovely opportunity. Love dealing with this school, they value their staff and always go the extra mile to make candidates enjoy the selection process.
What you need to know about the school?
About you – What will you need?
- The school has a great reputation in the local community.
- Ofsted commented on the good teaching, leadership and behaviour at this school.
- It is oversubscribed with a substantial waiting list.
- The school enjoys very low staff turnover.
- High levels of pupils achieve above average A – C Grades
- Progressive rates to University are high.
- Facilities are new and include fantastic Arts & Science Suites.
- The SLT at this school believe in empowering teaching staff to teach creatively and effectively. They make room for big personalities and ideas.
- The school is proud of its’ excellent behaviour and pupil engagement.
- They take recruitment seriously so can be flexible in terms of the offer for this role and it could be part-time, job share or full-time permanent. The right teacher is the most important thing.
- An NQT or QTS – QTS must be looking for Induction year.
- Able to demonstrate inspired teaching and learning techniques.
- Happy to work with more able pupils across KS3 & KS4.
- Longer term looking to embrace learning at KS5.
- Big personality able to make lessons fun, engaging and create links to other subjects to include Drama, Maths and Science.
- Show a real love for teaching and looking for a progressive environment in which to continue to learn and develop your skills.
- Essentially you must be driven by results and inspired by the small wins in the classroom.
For more information contact Tobias or Harry - Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk. We would love to chat to you - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.