TO UPS 3
This local “Outstanding” Academy is looking for an English Teacher NQT or QTS for an immediate or September start in this permanent role There are great facilities at school level and higher than average A* - C Grades are achieved within core subjects. School are happy to consider a period of supply for the right person and always pay to scale from day one appreciating the value of good teaching staff.
Lovely, friendly staff and fantastic pupil behaviour are two of the obvious benefits as well as working alongside a leadership team that put you and your development first. I would love to speak to you about this role so please contact me.
You will be:-
- NQT or QTS English Teacher
- Able to teacher KS3 & KS4 English to a good standard
- Looking for an opportunity to teach KS5 at a later date
- Used to working in a high performing school
- An inspirational teacher able to engage the hearts and minds of pupils in this key core subject
- Able to demonstrate at interview the level of success required for this role
- An accomplished teacher who can be really creative in developing rewarding lessons
In return you will enjoy:-
- Great career prospects
- Working in an Outstanding School
- Permanent pay to scale from day one
- Prompt interview and hiring process
- Opportunity for Induction for NQT
- Great facilities
For more information please contact Tobias or Harry – Interviews will be held locally so please get in touch via Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.