COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER
We are looking to recruit a Computer Science Teacher to join the team at this 'Ofsted Outstanding' school, with excellent staff retention and a dynamic, proactive and talented team. You will be joining a school that excels all expectations and provides an excellent environment for its students to achieve great results. The school offer a network of schools within the academy which allows potential continuous progression across the West Midlands and further.
The school are looking for someone who:
- Is NQT or QTS Computer Science Teacher
- Is Happy to get involved with the whole of school life
- Has experience in a large high performing secondary school
- Is Able to teach confidently from KS3-5
- Has Worked with highly talented students
- Shows a real passion for teaching and learning
- Demonstrates capacity to perform at the highest level
This school have a fantastic reputation and are looking for an individual who is able to uphold their brilliant standards.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunity to enjoy career progression
- Continuous CPD training
- Highly academic children with exceptional behaviour
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy