TRAINEE COVER SUPERVISORS
ALSO PLACE AS COVER SUPERVISOR
We are working with a number of schools in Solihull, Chelmsley Wood and South Birmingham who use Cover Supervisors on a regular basis. We are looking for Graduates who have experience in the classroom, delivering pre-planned lessons, and ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks. We work with a variety of schools with different Ofsted ratings, and where we always receive great feedback from our staff. We are also able to provide the right people with an opportunity to enjoy one of our training courses that will equip you for life in the classroom. This is an interesting opportunity and the schools we work with are fully supportive of their supply staff whether you are there to fulfil a day or something longer term.
In order to be a part of our Cover Supervisor team, you will be:
- Have a good understanding of core subjects – Maths, English, Science and Humanities
- A University Graduate
- Experienced working in schools or happy to attend our training course
- An exceptional communicator, able to make yourself clearly understood with some authority
- Willing to commute to attend our schools at short notice
- Open to accepting early morning calls – This means you will be up and ready for work for emergency cover
- Able to supervise lessons across different year groups
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of variety of work
- Great work/life experience on your CV
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- Access to free online CPD courses relevant to the education sector
- Opportunities to enjoy more long-term and permanent posts at school level
Would love to chat to you so please call Tobias or Amy for an informal chat - 0121 423 8000 or email Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.