The Education Network are working with a fantastic school in Dudley, who are searching for a Computing Teacher who can also teach Business Studies to GCSE level, starting in January 2019. They are an ‘Ofsted Good’ school looking to recruit a reliable, flexible Computing and Business Studies Teacher with knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 frameworks to maintain the continuous positive progression of the teaching standards at the school.
The school are looking for:
- QTS Computing and Business Studies Teacher
- NQT’s are considered
- Is capable of teaching Business Studies up to GCSE level
- Good classroom management
- Committed to challenging students to reach their highest potential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to tailor learning to a variety of students
The Education Network are looking for a Computing and Business Studies Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic support team of staff.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- A well resourced computing department
- Opportunity to tutor
- Direct impact on the curriculum
- Advising the Head and other staff on the development and preparation of PoS
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.