We are looking for an Attendance Office for one of our favourite Schools and would love to hear from candidates with relevant experience. The School support children with barriers to learning between the ages of 11-16 and works hard to ensure they receive great support.
To become the Attendance Officer at this School you will be:-
- A driver – Over 25 in order to qualify for Insurance Cover
- Have a track record of working with children with barriers to learning that impact attendance
- Happy to work as part of the Pastoral team and in partnership with external bodies to include Social Workers
- Used to working with children on a 1-2-1 basis to identify the reasons that attendance is poor
- Able to provide resolutions and give attendance a meaning for each individual
- Able to attend home visits to identify why attendance is a challenge and provide support
- Happy to become part of this supportive and professional team
In return you will enjoy:-
- The opportunity to make a difference to the children you support
- Plenty of scope to become a permanent member of the team
- Great support from your Consultant
- Good rates of pay commensurate with the permanent post
- Support from the SLT
- Being treated like an integral part of the team from day one
To apply you must be 25 of over and possess a full driving licence combines with relevant Pastoral experience.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.