The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Birmingham who are looking for a History and Geography Teacher - NQT or QTS - to start as soon as you are able for a handover - as interviews are looking to be held immediately. The school itself is an Ofsted Good, 11-16 school that has a fantastic reputation.
We are looking for a History and Geography Teacher to join the best school in Coventry - as they have the highest levels of attainment in Coventry, as well as inspiring leadership team who understand the morale of teachers - and this allows for a remarkable environment to work and learn, and well as Local and National awards for achievement and is of course a popular choice with parents and pupils locally as places are competitively sought after.
To join this Outstanding school, you will need to be:
- NQT History and Geography Teacher, or
- QTS qualified Teacher
- A History and Geography teacher that makes the subject engaging, compelling and creative
- QTS looking for an opportunity to achieve TLR
- A teacher able to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Someone who can demonstrate a significant track record of achievement
- References that reflect a successful teaching career to date
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a progressive team
- High levels of teaching and learning support
- Opportunity to work with NQT's
- Great benefits
- Profession leadership and dynamic colleagues
- In essence a wonderful opportunity in an Outstanding school
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.