As we are now in full swing of the new academic year, The Education network has been fortunate enough to recently start working with and Ofsted Outstanding School in Sutton Coldfield who are looking to strengthen their Science department with a Chemistry specialist teacher who is able to fully immerse themselves in the department from the new academic year, or from October half-term – depending on when you are available. The timetable is predominantly Chemistry, so the successful Chemistry teacher would ideally have a Chemistry-based undergraduate degree.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Chemistry Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.