The Education Network are working with a fantastic school in Sutton Coldfield who are looking for an ICT and Computing teacher to join them immediately after the October half-term. This school is looking for a strong and competent teacher who can hit the ground running, and maintain the standards of teaching and learning at the school.
Having spoken to the Deputy Head and Line Manager for the department, he is looking for someone who is able to teach Coding to GCSE - A Level experience is not vital, but there would be a heavy Key Stage 5 timetable if you prefer.
This school is looking for someone who:
- Is a strong NQT, or is QTS Qualified ICT and Computing Teacher
- Is familiar with modern facilities, and state of the art resourcing
- Will be able to start in September
To apply you will be:-
- NQT or QTS ICT and Computing Teacher
- Used to working in a high performing school
- Able to teach Coding to GCSE
- Looking for either long-term supply or permanent work
- Happy to work with high performing pupils
You may have a role organised for after the half-term break, and I appreciate that it is the first break that you have had since the summer. But it is a fantastic opportunity within a very supportive and high achieving secondary school. Should you be looking for more information, please give me a call – 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.