If you are an experienced, and capable A Level Maths Teacher looking for a new role in one of the best schools in Birmingham then this role would be absolutely perfect for you. They are looking for someone to join them as soon as you are able to do so – but ideally starting after the half-term break on a long-term, which would transition into a permanent role if you chose.
When the school League Tables were published by the BBC earlier this year, this school was in the Top 5 schools for Birmingham, and it is clear to see why, as they have been Ofsted Outstanding since 2012 – so is pretty much a dream job for any A Level Maths Teacher
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience being a A Level Maths Teacher
- Is able to meet the standards of teaching and learning of the school
- Can commit to a long-term role starting after the after the October half-term
- Can demonstrate fantastic references
- Ideally, has a maths-based background
- Is a fully qualified Maths Teacher
- Is able to interview and have an observed lessons ASAP
Although the school is in Sutton Coldfield, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk.