The Education Network is working with a number of schools in Solihull and Chelmsley Wood who use Cover Supervisors on a regular basis, and frequently to cover the odd lesson in the school day. We are looking for Graduates who have experience in the classroom, delivering pre-planned lessons, and ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks. We work with a variety of schools with different Ofsted ratings, and where we always receive great feedback from our staff.
In order to be a part of our Cover Supervisor team, you will be:
- A University graduate
- Able to cover a few lessons per day where required
- on-call for early morning cover
- Local to Chelmsley Wood and able to get to school at short notice
- Experienced in working in schools
- Willing to commute to different areas of Birmingham on a daily basis
- Open to accepting earl morning calls
- Able to deliver lessons on all subject areas
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.