This school usually celebrates fantastic staff retention, and are looking to replace a Maths Teacher who is moving out of the area. There are dozens of Unique Selling Points about the school – but one of my favourites is that the Head of School stands on duty, litter picks, and runs detention himself – and in doing so, means that the staff are happy to do so too.
We are working with an Ofsted Good School in West Bromwich, who are looking for a strong and capable QTS Maths Teacher to join them in the new academic year, and ideally progress into a permanent role from January.
The position would include:
- Teaching Maths, up to and including A Level
- Working with a strong and experienced department
- Teaching a small cohort, of very high-achieving students
- Being able to maintain the high standards of teaching and learning of the school
In order to be successful, you will need to be:
- An NQT or QTS Maths Teacher
- Experienced with teaching A Level Maths
- Ideally, have a Maths Degree, but it is not essential
- Be available in January, and want to work in a school where you would make a noticeable difference
Although the school is in West Bromwich, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Maths Teachers.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular Maths teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk.