The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Smethwick who are looking for a science specialist to join them as soon as you are able – but can wait until after the October half-term. They are an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding features in Smethwick that are wanting to recruit a strong Science teacher to maintain the standards of teaching of the school.
The school is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher who is looking for progression. They have brilliant support and leadership at the school, as well as having a brilliant vibe around the school where the teachers are happy and the pupils are very well behaved.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- is capable of teaching Triple Science to Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
Although the school is in Smethwick, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk.