As we are now in the well-deserved half-term break, The Education network has been fortunate enough to recently start working with and Ofsted Outstanding School in Sutton Coldfield who are looking to strengthen their Science department with a Chemistry specialist teacher who is able to fully immerse themselves in the department from the new academic year, or from October half-term – depending on when you are available. The timetable is predominantly Chemistry, so the successful Chemistry teacher would ideally have a Chemistry-based undergraduate degree.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Chemistry Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.