We are working with a fantastic school in Solihull who are looking for a Reprographics Assistant to join them immediately, and potentially cover a long-term role at the school. The school itself is an Ofsted Good school with fantastic resources and facilities.
To be successful in the role, you must:
- Provide a high quality, timely and customer focused reprographics service for staff, students and other customers as required.
- Deal with reprographic requests under the direction of the Administration Manager.
- Ensure all printed matter is produced to required quality control standards and full set of samples kept of standard work.
- All work to be produced and distributed to deadlines and user requirements, including collating, binding, stapling and laminating if so requested.
- Ensure that daily servicing and regular maintenance takes place on all equipment and regular liaison is maintained with equipment provider.
- Carry out basic maintenance and repairs on reprographic equipment.
- Ensure that stationery and other consumables are maintained at adequate levels.
- Liaise with external suppliers for printing services and graphics stationery/equipment, ensuring the best quality at competitive prices.
- Make recommendations for improvements in operational duties and purchase of reprographic equipment as appropriate.
- Produce reprographics user analysis monthly to Administration Manager for internal billing.
- Support the administration team as necessary.
- Perform such other duties as the Headteacher may from time to time determine.
The role is to start immediately, and is for a minimum of two weeks – but if successful, there is every possibility that it will run until the end of the term. There are 37 working hours per week, and typically go from 8-4.
Should this be of interest to you then the please send your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk
, or call the office directly to organise an interview – 0121 423 8000.