The Education network are pleased to be working with a secondary school in Coventry, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join their Science department in January 2019. The school are ‘Oftsed outstanding’ in all areas and are currently oversubscribed due to their student progress being within the 10th percentile. Having visited the school first hand it is easy to see how they nurture each individual to perform to their highest potential.
The school are looking for a Science Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT
- A team player who will share the school ethos
- Someone who can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Experience at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Ability to tailor lessons to all students needs
The Education Network are looking for a Science Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Outstanding School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team that is second to none
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.