Are you a Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a desire to make a difference to the children that need the most support? We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work with children who have been excluded from mainstream education. You will be working as part of a fabulous team to support and develop students who require additional support.
In this role as a class Teaching Assistant you will be working with small groups of children, helping them to engage in lessons. You will also be responsible for taking part in fun activities and leading students during “Golden Time” where they are able to express themselves and try new things. This is a great environment for a Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new exciting and rewarding challenge.
Ideally you will be:
- An experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy