The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Northfield who are looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join them after the October half-term break. They are an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding features in Northfield that are wanting to recruit a strong mathematician to maintain the standards of teaching of the school.
The Education Network is looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join an excellent school in Northfield in a permanent role in the new academic year 2018. This school is massively oversubscribed, and it’s Progress 8 is far and above the national average.
We are looking for:
- An NQT Maths Teacher
- An NQT Maths Teacher, ideally with a Maths-based degree
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to teaching talented pupil at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start from September 2017 and is able to commit to the full academic year.
- A Maths Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team, and a future outstanding school
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- immediate pay to scale
- support from the Education network and CPD at school level
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
Although the school is in Northfield, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk.