Tutors Required in Nantwich
The Education Network is currently looking for experienced teachers and tutors for long term roles in the Nantwich and Crewe. We have posts available for both Key stages 3 /4 and for those with experience of additional needs. The children we work with have a variety of SEMH and SEN needs, and can be attending school, but some are out of school currently due anxiety levels. Does this sound of interest?
Have you experience of Functional Skills, and entry level courses in Maths, English, Science and ICT? Are you happy doing 20 hours tuition per week?
The essential criteria for these positions are:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent) or experience of tutoring one to one with children with ASC and other additional needs
- A passion for teaching and desire to ensure that every student is supported in their learning
- Be able to motivate children and build progress and confidence
- Have the ability to foster good relationships with staff, students, parents and the wider community
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in teaching role at any Key Stage
- possess the emotional and physical resilience necessary when working with young people with a range of complex needs and Autism.
To express interest, please submit a CV to email@example.com Please note that no CV will be passed to the client in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
We are based in Manchester city centre - just a five minute walk from Piccadilly Station and one minute from Piccadilly Gardens Metrolink station.
Not for you? Recommend someone and benefit from our Refer A Friend scheme!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.