SpLD Teacher - Manchester
The Education Network are currently seeking enthusiastic individual for regular work as a Specific Learning Disabilities TA in a large and welcoming, high achieving secondary school with an excellent reputation in the local community. SpLD may encompass; Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Aspergers and the Autistic Spectrum (ASD).
You will need to be able to support children one to one or in small groups to work in school with their academic studies and also mentoring in and around school.
The role will commence in April 2019 and is expected to last for the duration of the academic year.
Essential skills for this role are:
- Experience of working with children within a SEN environment
- Confidence and positivity in your approach to working with children
- A keenness to learn and develop professionally
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
If you have relevant experience and are interested in working with children with additional needs, please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.