Cover Supervisor required
The Education Network are looking for Cover Supervisors in the Wigan area. You will work under the guidance of teaching staff and the Cover Managers, to support pupils in and out of the classroom. You will be responsible for the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers. In addition, You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both students and class teachers.
The school will rely upon you to make sure all work set is completed to a good standard.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a minimum of six months verifiable experience of working with children, preferably within a classroom setting
- Be confident and have a positive approach to working with children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Ideally have access to own transport or be on a reliable public transport route due to early morning bookings
- Preferably have an Enhanced DBS registered on the DBS Update Service or be willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check via ourselves upon registration
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.