The Education Network are currently working with young people at who have typically struggled with the traditional curriculum and secondary school setting and those that have moved into the workplace but need extra support. The innovative and enriched curriculum is based around several vocational areas.
Our latest opportunity is for a Construction Tutor, based at the training centre.The successful candidate will be able to plan and deliver active, creative and engaging lessons and will contribute to the classroom experience of the enthusiastic learners.
The successful candidate will be required to complete, lesson plans, SOW, assessments, learner reports, complete assessments and assignment briefs.
- Teaching/Assessing qualifications in Construction -
- An ability to build trust and rapport with young people is essential
- An ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Experience of working with SEN/behavioural students is desirable
- An understanding and competence of Quality Assurance in Construction
- An ability to follow and create a scheme of work, lesson plans, and assessments
- Teaching Qualification; PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, QTS (or equivalent)
- Assessors award
- Ideally 2+ years as Construction Tutor
This is a term time role, that is part time, around 10 hours per week and requires you to be DBS checked.
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter outlining your experience to email@example.com