Tutors Required urgently for work to start January 2019
The Education Network is currently looking for experienced teachers and tutors for long term roles in the Trafford ,Manchester and Salford areas. We have posts available for KS1-4 and for those with experience of additional needs. The children we work with have a variety of SEMH and SEN needs, and aren't currently attending school, and need a bespoke tuition package which includes Maths and English as well as some humanities and science and even sport.
The Education Network are looking for highly motivated tutors in these areas to tutor between 10 and 25 hours per week
The essential criteria for these positions are:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent) or experience of tutoring one to one with children with ASC/SEMH/SEBD
- A passion for teaching and desire to ensure that every student is supported in their learning
- Be able to motivate children and build progress and confidence
- Have the ability to foster good relationships with staff, students, parents and the wider community
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in teaching role at any Key Stage
- possess the emotional and physical resilience necessary when working with young people with a range of additional needs.
To express interest, please submit a CV to Manchester@ednetwork.co.uk outlining your experience.
We are based in Manchester city centre - just a five minute walk from Piccadilly Station and one minute from Piccadilly Gardens Metrolink station.
Not for you? Recommend someone and benefit from our Refer A Friend scheme!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.