Daily supply teachers required - Middleton
£100 - £140 per day
The Education Network is currently looking for secondary supply teachers for flexible, day to day supply work. In particular, we are looking for Maths, Science, English and MFL.
Perhaps you have recently retired and would like to keep up to date in your field of expertise or would like to work on supply for that perfect work life balance. However many days you would like to work we would love to hear from you.
All we ask is that you are available for early morning bookings; such is the nature of supply! In return we can offer you:
- A hassle free registration process, come in and have a coffee with us while we have a chat about your experience;
- A dedicated 24 hour on-call service
- Access to a wide portfolio of schools
- Weekly pay
The criteria for joining our supply register are:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A DBS certificate registered on the DBS Update Service (you will be required to apply for a new DBS if you do not currently hold one)
- The ability to provide us with a recent work history which we are able to reference
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
Searches related to this post: Supply teacher, mathematics, secondary, KS3, KS4, English, Science, Manchester, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Bolton
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.