SEN Teaching Assistant
Location - Bury, Greater Manchester
The Education Network are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual for regular work as a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant at a school in Bury. Our client school is a large, high achieving secondary school and they are looking for confident SEN TA to join their team. This role will involve working to provide 1:1 support to those student who need extra support.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant or above
- Confident and positive in their approach to working with children
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
This post is located in Bury and is commutable from across the Greater Manchester area.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 7 days.