Teaching Assistant (TA) - Learning Support (LSA) - Support Assistant - Autism Support (ASD) - Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
Primary School Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (KS1 & KS2)
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£65 to £85 per day
The Education Network is looking to recruit Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for contracted and permanent placements in Primary Schools in and around the Basildon area. We are specifically looking for individuals who have experienced working 121 with Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) pupils. There are opportunities available across Early Years and both Key Stages 1 and 2.
As an Autistic Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant you will work with a range of ages across all Key Stages and your duties will depend on the age of the children and their individual needs, but may include:
What we are looking for:
- gaining the trust of the pupil & building rapport
- working inside or outside the classroom with a specific pupil
- managing behaviour or needs associated with your specific pupil
- adapting support according to needs of the young person
- looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- creating a stimulating and engaging environment
- keeping records and attending review meetings
We want someone with the following skills:
- Confidence in classroom management
- Recent experience of working within a Primary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in Basildon schools
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 392 580 or email email@example.com
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.