Recruitment Consultant - Education, SEN desk
The Education Network is proud to be part of the Pertemps Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Recruitment Consultant to manage the Special Education Needs (SEN) desk.
As an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant, with a strong market knowledge of Essex or Suffolk, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing strong strategic partnerships with your established, allocated accounts
- Taking a proactive approach to sales, by hitting account management targets
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates
- Candidate attraction and registration
- Sourcing new business leads
- Managing the full recruitment process
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience and be:
- A confident communicator with the capacity to work with school leadership teams
- Able to demonstrate their understanding and success within an education recruitment setting, particularly within SEN
- Looking for a challenge and a real opportunity to become a stakeholder in this business
- Creative, with capacity to develop unique sales and marketing plans to create some excitement within our market place
- Used to working in a competitive, fast-paced, fun, progressive and successful environment
This is a pivotal hire for the business, therefore you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, excellent commission structure and a number of additional benefits.
For further information please contact Sarah Catchpole on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 392 580.