Resourcer - Education Recruitment
The Education Network is proud to be part of the Pertemps Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint a Resourcer to identify and attract experienced teachers and support staff for allocated, established accounts.
Responsibilities of a Resourcer include:
- Researching, identifying and attracting candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, establishing strong strategic partnerships
- Writing, placing and updating adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitoring responses/applications received and make sure that candidates applications are processed efficiently
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with candidates and Consultants
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidates
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Be highly self-motivated and have the ambition, drive and determination to be succeed in a career in recruitment
- Have strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Be able to prioritise your workload and escalate issues where necessary
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills
For further information please contact Sarah Catchpole on Sarah.Catchpole@ednetwork.co.uk or 01245 392 580.