Are you an inspiring Key Stage 2 Teacher looking to work for a Good Academy in Thurrock?
We will Pay to Scale
A Good Primary School in Thurrock are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them immediately for a permanent position. You will be an organised and effective Key Stage 2 Teacher and have a proven track record of raising attainment. You will be expected to work alongside the other Key Stage 2 Teachers in planning and delivering inspiring and exciting lessons.
The school is a medium sized primary school, who have exceptionally high-expectations of their pupils. The children at the school are keen to learn and this is also reflected in their outstanding behaviour. The teachers have great subject knowledge and the delivery of teaching is at a good standard. The school are currently meeting government floor standards.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience as a Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Deliver lessons that are engaging and interactive
- A flexible individual who is able to use their initiative
- Be able to manage behaviour and have an inclusive ethos
The school will be able to offer:
- A fun, caring and supportive place to work
- Continual professional development
- Supporting Headteacher and wider Senior Leadership Team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in speaking further about this Key Stage 2 Teacher a this school then please give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 392 580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!