Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for Part-Time Work in Thurrock?
A Good Primary School in Thurrock are seeking an inspirational and creative teacher to cover Key Stage 2 PPA and Deliver Year 5 & Year 6 Intervention Sessions. The school are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher who can join them immediately or in January 2019 on a continual supply basis until SATs in 2019. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, mornings only.
The is a happy, secure and ambitious educational establishment where the teachers and leadership team have high standards, are committed to raising standards and have exceptional attention to detail. The teaching across the school is good and pupils make good progress, especially students from disadvantaged backgrounds as the school make good choices surrounding pupil premium allocation. The pupils are polite, well behaved and very sociable, which creates a lovely atmosphere. The school is also very large, there adds to this atmosphere with a family and vibrant feel.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Fully Qualified Teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 2
- Able to work Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 12.30pm
- Creative and able to bring outside the box thinking to lessons
- Committed to maintaining standards and narrowing the gap
The school will be able to offer:
- A successful primary school with good results
- Committed staff and senior leadership team
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about this Key Stage 2 Teacher opportunity at this school then give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 392 580 or email email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!